Student Ambassador Scheme
Established in March 2007, the School of Business Student Ambassador Scheme aims to train and develop a selected group of talented students to represent the School in major school functions and events.
Exclusive Opportunities for Student Ambassadors
A series of developmental training workshops and diversified service opportunities will be provided to our Student Ambassadors to gain exposure and learn through face-to-face interactions with valuable guests in major School events.
Student Ambassadors have the opportunities to:
- Receive a series of free training workshops including Leadership Training Workshops and MC and Presentation Skills Training Workshop
- Enhance students’ communication, presentation and leadership skills through serving as Masters of Ceremonies in major events
- Expand social network and enrich campus life
- Represent the School to receive VIP guests and join conferences, seminars and competitions
- Share campus life and personal experiences with secondary school students and the public
- Promote BBA Programme in major School functions
Developmental Workshops and Activities
Highlights of Developmental Workshops and Activities
- Annual Lunch Meeting
- Inauguration Ceremony
- Master-of-Ceremonies Workshop
- Team Building & Leadership Training Camp
- Orientation Day, and more...
Student Ambassadors represent the School to serve in various events.
Key Service Opportunities
- Campus Visits
- Information Day
- Employers' Luncheon
- MC of various ceremonies, competitions, seminars, etc.
Application of SA opens Now! For participation, please complete the online application form HERE.
For enquiries, please contact Ms. Mandy Ma (tel: 3411-7523; email: firstname.lastname@example.org).