Global Experience Support Scheme
The School of Business has long been dedicating efforts and resources in providing students with various learning opportunities. The Global Experience Support Scheme is established to encourage and support students to join overseas experiential learning activities.
- Student Exchange Programme
- Metropolitan Attachment Programme (MAP)
- Service-learning Global Internship Programme (SLGIP)
- Double Degree Programmes administrated by the School of Business
- Startup Semester Programme at UC Berkeley