Student Ambassadors Scheme
Student Ambassador Scheme
Established in March 2007, the School of Business Student Ambassador Scheme aims to train and develop a selected group of talented students to represent the School in major school functions and events. Every year, the School of Business hosts and co-hosts many regional and international conferences, seminars, competitions and events. To present the best image of the School to worldwide distinguished guests, a group of talented students are selected to be Student Ambassadors to represent the School in major function.
Exclusive Opportunities for Student Ambassadors
A series of developmental training workshops and diversified service opportunities will be provided to our Student Ambassadors to gain exposure and learn through face-to-face interactions with valuable guests in major School events.
Student Ambassadors have the opportunities to:
- Receive a series of free training workshops including Leadership Training Workshops and MC and Presentation Skills Training Workshop
- Enhance students’ communication, presentation and leadership skills through diversified service opportunities: serving as Masters of Ceremonies in major school events, seminars and competitions hosted and/or co-hosted by the School
- Expand social network and enrich campus life
- Represent the School to receive VIP guests and join conferences, seminars and competitions
- Share campus life and personal experiences with secondary school students and the public
- Promote BBA Programme and developmental activities of the School in major School functions
Highlights of our developmental workshops and activities
- Annual Lunch Meeting
- Commissioning Ceremony
- Cultural Exchange Tour
- Team Building Workshops
- Intensive MC Training Workshop
- Leadership Training Workshop
- Orientation Day
Past service records
- Alumni Sharing (organized by School of Business)
- BBA Programme Admission Interview (organized by School of Business)
- Campus Visits (organized by Academic Registry)
- HKBU Employers' Luncheon (organized by the Office of Student Affairs)
- HKBU Information Day (organized by Academic Registry)
- IIBD Case Competition (organized by IIBD)
- Secondary School Principals’ Day (organized by Academic Registry)
- Student Orientation (organized by Academic Registry)
- The HKBU Commencement (organized by Academic Registry)
Application of SA opens Now! Please complete the online application form HERE.
For enquiries, please contact Ms. Mandy Ma (tel: 3411-7523; email: email@example.com).