Minor In BBA
Minor in BBA
Students can make use of the units from Free Elective to attain a minor in their studies. The School of Business offers the following minor programmes for non-BBA students. You may click below to obtain the programme curriculum.
- Accounting Minor
- Applied Economics Minor (for 2019/20 bulletin or before)
- Economics and Data Analytics Minor (for 2020/21 bulletin and after)
- Entrepreneurship Minor
- Finance Minor
- Human Resources Management Minor
- Information Systems and e-Business Minor (for 2019/20 bulletin or before)
- Information Systems and Business Intelligence Minor (for 2020/21 bulletin and after)
- Marketing Minor
Students are required to complete the specified courses listed below to claim a minor in respective discipline. The selection of minors by individual students is permitted subject to the approval of the major and minor Departments concerned.
Please refer to the AR’s website for useful notes on taking minor programmes: http://ar.hkbu.edu.hk/curr/ug_std/minor_prog/notes_taking_minor_prog/
Should you have any questions, please contact BBA Programme Office at 3411 7567 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org