|The additional graduation option of Double Concentration is available under the 4-year curriculum. Students can make use of the Free Electives to pursue a 2nd concentration within BBA by completing seven required courses (or 21 units) of the 2nd concentration.
Students are advised to plan their study schedule early at the 1st semester of second Year if they wish to pursue double concentration and be aware of the course requirement of concentration core courses in case fail to complete the required courses on schedule. Students are welcome to seek advice from academic advisor of the corresponding concentration if assistant is needed.
*For year 1 entry from 2018 onward only
Suggested combinations for Double Concentration (updated on 22 Jan 2019)
(click for the study schedule of each combination)
- Accountancy + Entrepreneuship
- Accountancy + Finance
- Applied Economics + Finance
- Human Resources Management + Entrepreneurship
- Human Resources Management + Marketing
- Information System & e-Business Management + Entrepreneurship
- Information System & e-Business Management + Marketing
- Briefing PPT
- Briefing Guideline