The local and overseas internship opportunities offered by the University and the School of Business give students hands-on work experiences in various fields. Business-related internship can enhance students' competitiveness for employment and future advancement. Over 60% of BBA students have participated in 1 to 3 local / overseas internship programmes during their 4-year university life.
Credit Bearing Internships:
The School offers three credit-bearing elective courses for students to complete a work assignment under the guidance of both faculty and workplace supervisors.
- ACCT 3026 Accounting Internship;
- BUSI 3016 Business Internship;
- BUSI 3037 Entrepreneurial Internship;
- ECON 3066 Business Economics Internship;
- FINE 3026 Finance Internship;
- ISEM 3026 ISEM Internship;
- MKTG 3016 Marketing Internship;
- HRMN3026 HRM Internship
Non-credit Bearing Internship Programmes:
Non-credit bearing internship programmes offered by the University allow students to gain work experience in local companies or overseas cities such as Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Singapore, the U.S.A. or the U.K. during the summer:
- Global Attachment Opportunities (GAO)
- Local Attachment Opportunities (LAO)
- Metropolitan Attachment Programme (MAP)
Every summer, about 50 BBA students interned in oversaes destinations. Every year, around 100 BBA students join these programmes with financial support of up to HK$20,000.